Best friends shouldn't know how you taste chapter 11

best friends shouldn't know how you taste chapter 11

best friends shouldn't know how you taste.

Get A Copy.

Friend Reviews.

Reader Q&A.

like 11 months ago Add your answer.

Lists with This Book.

Community Reviews.

Honestly, this is just what I needed to get out of my slump.

Though . . . it's rated R (as in the film rating system). Definitely wouldn't recommend it for the innocent XD.

A few different terms than usual bothered me because they sounded weird or stupid, but besides that loved the drama and romance, though I hated Ashley because she was a bit of a drama queen and she WAS a coward. Honestly, this is just what I needed to get out of my slump.

Though . . . it's rated R (as in the film rating system). Definitely wouldn't recommend it for the innocent XD.

A few different terms than usual bothered me because they sounded weird or stupid, but besides that loved the drama and romance, though I hated Ashley because she was a bit of a drama queen and she WAS a coward. . more.

I truly, honestly, completely wish I could give this book more than 5 stars. I absolutely, I mean ABSOLUTELY, loved it. 😍

This book was absolutely AH-MAZING! Typically, when I cannot put a book down, I get aggravated when I have to; however, as I waited to finish this book, I just became more and more hooked! 😍😍

First high school romance I’ve read in a long time and it was definitely solid. A few things became way too over dramatized for me but I still relatively enjoyed the couple. This has two books but honestly, I was perfectly content after book 1. Didn’t feel the urge to find out what happened next. Not sure if I would fully recommend it but I got hooked reading this from a free Facebook ad.

The story, albeit cliche-ridden, is interesting enough that I finished the book. The version on iReader needs to be edited and corrected, sometimes it's barely legible.

I'll see if I'll read part two or not. The story, albeit cliche-ridden, is interesting enough that I finished the book. The version on iReader needs to be edited and corrected, sometimes it's barely legible.

I'll see if I'll read part two or not. . more.

Please someone tell me where I can read this book for free. I've tried reading it on multiple web book apps and always at the same chapter, which is around Chapters 8 or 9, it won't let me read any further unless I paid coins which means I need to pay money. For each chapter, not just for the rest of the book. I haven't been able to find one place that allows me to read it for free, and sadly there's no actual Paperback book either. I really just want to finish this book, it's so good to not wan Please someone tell me where I can read this book for free. I've tried reading it on multiple web book apps and always at the same chapter, which is around Chapters 8 or 9, it won't let me read any further unless I paid coins which means I need to pay money. For each chapter, not just for the rest of the book. I haven't been able to find one place that allows me to read it for free, and sadly there's no actual Paperback book either. I really just want to finish this book, it's so good to not want to.

Bestfriends Shouldn't Know How You Taste.

Download all episodes of 「 Bestfriends Shouldn't Know How You Taste 」 for Free at GoodFM App.

Ashley Grey knows better than to get involved with her bestfriend that's in a relationship. She has been keeping her feelings for him a secret for years. Until one day they are dared to kiss each other. Then everything is flipped between them. Stolen kisses, touches and a whole lot of tension. These two go on a journey that will either drift them apart or pull them even closer. “ I can’t be your friend Ley when I know how you taste.”

You May Like.

Timber Alpha.

Arranged To The Mafia (The Mafia's Bloodlust Series)

Nerdy To Badass Werewolf.

FALLON : All I've ever wanted was to be part of the six-pack's security squad, defending our territory as a fighter. I've finally got a chance to live out my dream- all I have to do is make it through summer training camp and prove myself. I thought that the toughest part of training camp would be the actual training, but the alpha running the place is even tougher. One sarcastic comment, and Alpha Gray seems hellbent on making an example out of me, provoking me at every opportunity. He wants me to fall in line, but I'll be damned if I'm going to roll over. Sure, he's insanely hot. He's an alpha. But I'm not backing down. He's not my alpha.


best friends shouldn't know how you taste chapter 11

best friends shouldn't know how you taste.

Get A Copy.

Friend Reviews.

Reader Q&A.

like 11 months ago Add your answer.

Lists with This Book.

Community Reviews.

I truly, honestly, completely wish I could give this book more than 5 stars. I absolutely, I mean ABSOLUTELY, loved it. 😍

This book was absolutely AH-MAZING! Typically, when I cannot put a book down, I get aggravated when I have to; however, as I waited to finish this book, I just became more and more hooked! 😍😍

First high school romance I’ve read in a long time and it was definitely solid. A few things became way too over dramatized for me but I still relatively enjoyed the couple. This has two books but honestly, I was perfectly content after book 1. Didn’t feel the urge to find out what happened next. Not sure if I would fully recommend it but I got hooked reading this from a free Facebook ad.

Honestly, this is just what I needed to get out of my slump.

Though . . . it's rated R (as in the film rating system). Definitely wouldn't recommend it for the innocent XD.

A few different terms than usual bothered me because they sounded weird or stupid, but besides that loved the drama and romance, though I hated Ashley because she was a bit of a drama queen and she WAS a coward. Honestly, this is just what I needed to get out of my slump.

Though . . . it's rated R (as in the film rating system). Definitely wouldn't recommend it for the innocent XD.

A few different terms than usual bothered me because they sounded weird or stupid, but besides that loved the drama and romance, though I hated Ashley because she was a bit of a drama queen and she WAS a coward. . more.

The story, albeit cliche-ridden, is interesting enough that I finished the book. The version on iReader needs to be edited and corrected, sometimes it's barely legible.

I'll see if I'll read part two or not. The story, albeit cliche-ridden, is interesting enough that I finished the book. The version on iReader needs to be edited and corrected, sometimes it's barely legible.

I'll see if I'll read part two or not. . more.

Please someone tell me where I can read this book for free. I've tried reading it on multiple web book apps and always at the same chapter, which is around Chapters 8 or 9, it won't let me read any further unless I paid coins which means I need to pay money. For each chapter, not just for the rest of the book. I haven't been able to find one place that allows me to read it for free, and sadly there's no actual Paperback book either. I really just want to finish this book, it's so good to not wan Please someone tell me where I can read this book for free. I've tried reading it on multiple web book apps and always at the same chapter, which is around Chapters 8 or 9, it won't let me read any further unless I paid coins which means I need to pay money. For each chapter, not just for the rest of the book. I haven't been able to find one place that allows me to read it for free, and sadly there's no actual Paperback book either. I really just want to finish this book, it's so good to not want to.

<p><a href="{value}">Источник - {value}</a></p>

Friends.

Judgment — Guide and Walkthrough (PS4)

Guide and Walkthrough (PS4) by CyricZ.

Version: 1.2 | Updated: 09/11/2019 FAQ of the Month Winner: August 2019.

Previous: On the Streets Table of Contents Next: Girlfriends.

Table of Contents.

Introduction FAQ Notes on Missable Trophies The Basics Basic Controls Menus Hints and Tips Exploring Kamurocho City Attractions Glossary of Terms Combat and Skills Basic Combat Skills and Upgrading Main Story Walkthrough Chapter 1: Three Blind Mice Chapter 2: Beneath the Surface Chapter 3: The Stickup Chapter 4: Skeletons in the Closet Chapter 5: Days Gone By Chapter 6: Collusion Chapter 7: Limelight Chapter 8: A Broken Bond Chapter 9: The Miracle Drug Chapter 10: Chumming the Water Chapter 11: Curtain Call Chapter 12: Behind Closed Doors Finale: Down Came the Rain Side Cases Genda Law Office Yagami Detective Agency Bar Tender On the Streets City Exploration Friends Girlfriends Skill Books 2D Codes Threat Level and Keihin Gang Quickstarter Arcade Games Fantasy Zone Fighting Vipers Kamuro of the Dead Motor Raid Out Run (Remaster Only) Puyo Puyo (PS4 Version Only) Space Harrier UFO Catcher Virtua Fighter 2 (Remaster Only) Virtua Fighter 5 FS Gambling Games Blackjack Koi-koi Oicho-kabu Poker Minigames Batting Center Capsule Machines Darts Drone Racing Mahjong and Wareme Mahjong Paradise VR Pinball (PS4 Version Only) Puzzle Shogi Shogi Items Recovery Materials/Other Gambling Cheat Items Extracts Completion KamuroGo DLC Premium New Game/Premium Adventure Trophies List of Cats Standard Guide Stuff.

City Exploration.

Friends.

Partway through Chapter 1, you'll earn your first friend in Makoto Tsukumo, and a whole bunch of other potential friends will populate the map, with more on the way as you proceed through the story. You'll have to interact with these friends and help with their problems. As you help them, a meter at the top of the screen will fill up, and each potential Friend will have their own meter. When it fills to maximum, you'll have completed their "friendship quests".

Friends are marked on the map as green diamonds . Every green diamond starts on the map a little faded, and becomes solid once you complete the Friendship. Also, as you approach Friends, you'll see face icons above their heads. A gray face indicates a new potential Friend you haven't met. A green face indicates that you've begun the Friendship, and a yellow smile indicates that you've completed the Friendship.

Completing Friendships is useful for a number of reasons:

Your Reputation in the town will increase by one. Reputation is important for getting certain Side Cases. You'll usually get some kind of reward right there for completing the Friendship. Every so often if you visit that Friend, they'll give you an item. Some Friends roam the streets, and will greet you as you approach them. With the right skills unlocked, this can charge the EX Gauge. Some Friends remain in one location, and if you get into a fight near that location, you can perform a particular EX Action where they will throw you an item that you'll use to defeat enemies.

If you want to check the progress you've made with Friends, go to the KamuroGo app, to the "City" section, and the first entry is the "Friend Challenge". Hit Triangle on that to view a list of all your Friends and the numerical progress you've made with them. The list of Friends below is ordered in the same order as it appears on that screen.

#1 - Makoto Tsukumo.

This friend is made automatically in Chapter 1. You can come to him every now and again and he'll give you a rice ball.

#2 - Morio Onodera.

Once Chapter 5 begins, you'll be able to meet this guy in the sewers in the northwest part of town. He runs a very unique shop. Instead of accepting money, he only trades in "experiences". He says it means you're telling him stories, but really, you're spending SP to buy stuff from him. He has a few Cheat Items and some other odds and ends. "Buy" things from him on three separate occasions and you'll max out his friendship. After which, he'll carry drone blueprints, a painting, and a Free Pass Voucher.

#3 - Takeo Inose.

Eat something at the Wild Jackson on Tenkaichi St. The manager will speak to you on the way out and ask if you can help him improve their store. Yamagi will consider going to Tsukumo to check social media. Do so and when Tsukumo asks you to narrow it down, choose "Specials". Return and give this information to Inose. Next, make sure you've spoken to Furuya at Wette Kitchen and started the friendship with him to the point where Furuya is looking for another restaurant to collaborate with. When you next talk to Inose, he'll ask for some ideas. Give him the "Optimistic" approach and you'll bring up Wette. Come by Wette Kitchen later to find the two men talking. Speak to them to complete both friendships. You'll unlock the "Wild Special Burger" at Wild Jackson and get 30,000 yen .

#4 - Yoshida.

This is done at the Batting Center. Complete all the courses available in the Batting Center and as long as you have access to Friends, Yoshida the manager will take you aside. He'll speak to you and offer you a chance at the DEVIL'S COOOOOURSE. Defeat the Challenge version to get the Skill Book Secret Technique: Bat Appropriation . Defeating the Home Run version will get you a Free Pass Voucher 1 .

#5 - Shuichi Hatano.

In the south hallway of the Yoshida Batting Center, next to the cages, you'll see a guy in sweats on a bench. He'll appear after you complete an attempt in the cages. Speak to him and he'll pitch you a new set of batting gloves. Pay him 3000 yen to get the Batting Gloves . After a total of five turns in the cages, return to him and he'll offer you a Golden Bat for 30,000 yen. Pay the man and you'll max out the friendship. These items can improve your batting and make your cursor larger, meaning better results.

#6 - Ryan Acosta.

I believe this becomes available once you hit a Reputation Level of 20. Go to the southern part of Senryo Ave and approach the side street. Yagami will look up and notice something. Send the drone up and get close and you'll see a ninja. He'll fall off, introduce himself, then take off. Next, head to the Club SEGA in Theater Square. Play a round of Darts. Ryan will then show up to challenge you. Accept the challenge, and take him on in whatever game you like. Once you defeat him, he'll run off once more. The minute you step outside the main door of the Club SEGA, you'll bust up some shakedown artists. Once they're down, Ryan appears and challenges you himself. Defeat him and you'll max the friendship. Now Ryan will roam the streets and assist you in fights.

#7 - Mari.

Mari, the frequent customer at Tender, becomes a friend during Chapter 10 automatically through the story. After you engage in the wager with her, you can return to Tender in Chapter 11 and bet again. This time in order to win the bet, call Tsukumo. Mari will be your friend and now if you talk to her periodically, she'll gift you a Cigarette Butt .

#8 - Kyushu No. 1 Star Owner.

Order something from the menu of Kyushu No. 1 Star and the chef will engage in a conversation with you. He'll ask you what you think he uses to sweeten his chashu. Answer "Honey". Return to the restaurant some time later and you'll see two guys chatting outside, unimpressed with the place. Head inside and the owner will lament about the lack of attention from the younger crowd. Suggest he make a "fancy ramen" and he'll go for it. Come back later and it will be a big success. The "Crushin' Chashu Challenge" will be added to the menu.

#9 - Rie Tomioka.

Eat something at the Nakamichi St. Smile Burger and as you leave you'll be approached by your landlady. She's looking to open an izakaya and would like your opinion on food to serve. To accommodate this, go to your office and check your fridge every so often to see if she's left food for you to try there. Once you try the food, text her back to let her know how it is. After doing this three times, you'll complete the Friendship. Ms. Tomioka will then routinely leave food in your fridge in the office which you can use to heal yourself.

#10 - Yasuhiro Furuya.

Eat something at Wette Kitchen. As you leave, the event manager will be standing outside and will strike up a conversation. He'll ask what you think might help to promote Wette's brand. Suggest "A Fast Food Joint". Leave the area and come back later and speak to Furuya again. He'll ask you to help him find another restaurant with which to collaborate. At this point, you have to go to Inose at the nearby Wild Jackson and solve his issues. Once you get Inose over to Furuya, you'll complete both friendships. In the case of Wette Burger, you'll add the "Wette Special Burger" to their menu.

#11 - Toshikazu Sagara.

There's a man standing in Café Alps. Speak to him and he'll introduce himself as the manager. He'll ask if you want to be involved in a coffee cupping competition. You could memorize what he said and pick the right answer of the mystery coffee, or I could just tell you all the factors of each coffee right here:

Toraja - bitter, full-bodied taste, no acidity Jamaican - deep bitter, little bit of sweetness, sharp aroma, earthy aftertaste Blue Mountain - refined scent, smooth texture, balance of sour and bitter Blended - strong and sharp bitter flavor, a "wake up call". Java Robusta - low acidity, rich scent (burnt wheat), bitter flavor, profound sweetness Mocha - rich and bitter, fruity sort of acidity Guatemalan - Fruity, acidic flavor, balanced by bitterness, sweet aroma, perfect amount of richness.

For the first two, you'll just guess on your own. For the third, you'll have to guess which of two cups is Blue Mountain. This will complete the friendship and add the expensive "Kopi Luwak" coffee to the menu. You can also go to the break area and chat with the workers.

#12 - Sakura Amamiya.

This young lady shows up as early as Chapter 10 once you have freedom to explore. She'll be on Pink Street and as you pass her, she'll offer a massage service. A legit one, even. Go to your office and text her to have her come up and work her magic. She'll also use acupuncture needles. Pick spots at random and you might get a boost to your EX Gauge. Or not. After two massages, call for a third and she'll say she's currently in the Hotel District. Head there and beat up the dude harassing her. She'll now give you massages for half price with a great chance of EX boosting.

#13 - Bantam Owner.

I think you need to complete the substory "Honey Trap" for this to be available. Go to Bantam and speak to the owner. Respond however you wish and he'll tell you his woes. Leave and come back later and you'll see a couple inside and walk off dejected. Speak to the bartender and after which, "Ultimate Dewdrop" will be added to the menu. Also, he'll give you a Dirty Cloth material every so often when you visit.

#14 - Fumio Matsuzaki.

Eat something at Kanrai, and then return there later to see someone exit the restaurant, dejected. Speak to the guy at the counter to learn he's the manager. They're doing a quiz promotion right now. Accept the 1000 yen fee and you'll be asked three questions. The answers are: small intestine, stomach, flank. Getting all three right will get you the Legendary Kalbi dish. Leave and come back and you'll see the dude who left earlier and the manager arguing. You'll have to beat up the dude to finish the friendship and you'll get the "Superior Single-Cut Kalbi" on the menu. Also, visit him every so often and he'll give you a Sacred Tree .

#15 - Ryo Suzaki.

Once Chapter 11 starts, you can go to Earth Angel to meet a very familiar looking fellow. Speak to him and he'll challenge you to outdrink him. Basically, you need the skills to extend your alcohol tolerance to clash with this guy. Once you defeat him three times, he'll become available as help on the street in fights.

#16 - Kim Won-soon.

Although you meet Kim quite early in the game, you won't be able to start a Friendship until Chapter 8. Head to Beef Zone and speak to Kim and he'll ask what might help his business given Kanrai, his main competitor, is doing so well. You can suggest anything you want, because you'll be coming back four times to suggest the rest of the stuff on that list. Once the list is emptied, you'll make one last suggestion. This will improve Kim's business considerably. You'll now finally be able to eat at Beef Zone.

#17 - Tashiro-kun.

This is likely the last friend that will become available if you stay on top of things, only available in Chapter 12 or later. Go to the west side of Shichifuku near Children's Park to find Tashiro. Beat up all the guys around him and he'll run off. Next, return to the same area to find the proprietor of Emerald Hills. He'll tell you that those guys dragged Tashiro off. Head over to the back lot on the west side of Tenkiachi St. and you'll find more bad guys. Beat them all down to finish the friendship. Tashiro will now help you in fights on the street.

#18 - Masakazu Nekomiya.

Starting in Chapter 2, go to the empty lot east of Tachibana Mahjong in Nakamichi Alley. You'll find this dude in orange sweats. He's a stray cat enthusiast who wants you to find some cats for him. All you have to do is take their picture. Good news is that the cats have a green arrow hanging over their heads, so it's not like you'll have to go nuts searching. Still, make sure that you actually tap X to look at them near them, then take the picture so it gets send to Nekomiya.

The calico cat is in Nakamichi Alley, east of the Yagami Detective Agency. Go east from the office past the castle and north up the little alley to find it standing on the east side of the road. The tabby is in Little Asia (the development east of Millennium Tower). Jump in and head to the center. You'll hear the cat and will automatically deploy your drone. Fly up and look at the scaffolding on the east side. Get close and "Look" at it with Square, then take your picture. The last is the black cat. It's at the entrance of Pink Street and a woman is looking at it. Speak to the woman and you'll finish up. You'll get 30,000 yen as a reward.

#19 - Takumi Katagiri.

Once you complete the three "Mystery Writer" side cases, you can head to Shellac and find the writer himself. He'll ask if you can relate some of your own cases for inspiration for his stories. You can tell him about "Sashimi of the Fallen", "Secrets of Cats", "The Mad Bomber Trilogy", "The Ghost Tenant", "Burger Fugitive", "The Pervert King", "The Fire Calamity", and "The Ono Michio Bandit". Once you tell him all these, you'll max out his friendship.

#20 - Sebastian Hutton.

Once you complete the Beginner League at the Drone Races, a Western guy named Sebastian Hutton will speak to you. He'll challenge you to find 2D Codes throughout the city. Once you find all ten of a specific part's code, the part will be put in the Drone Lab. There are fifty codes, ten for each of the five parts, and they're pretty much the highest yield stuff. You complete the friendship when you get all fifty and report back to him.

#21 - Haoyu Xiu.

Eat something at the Akaushimaru on Tenkaichi St. and you'll speak to the man running the counter, an immigrant who fell in love with Japanese culture. Eat there again and you'll have another conversation. Return once more and you'll witness a guy running out. Looks like you've got a regular dine-and-dash. Chase the guy down and your reward will be Skill Book: Bottomless Stomach .

#22 - Voluptuous Woman.

This lady isn't found until Chapter 8, but you can only strike up a friendship starting in Chapter 9. Speak to the woman in the purple dress in L'Amant and she'll challenge you to Poker. Win a single hand and you'll automatically exit and advance the friendship. Win against her one more time to complete the friendship and get a Royal Joker Card .

#23 - Kenta Uozumi.

Go to Sushi Gin and eat there and you'll interact with the young new chef who will need your help identifying local lingo. The correct answer to his first question is "Tea", but you can answer however you want. Leave, come back, and order something again. The correct answer for his second question is "Soy Sauce". The correct answer for the third question is "Sushi Plates". Come back once more and Kenta will thank you, and you'll have access to the "Maguro Trio Platter" on the menu.

#24 - Mami Sakuma.

Eat one of the four cakes at M Side Café in the Kamuro Theater and the lady who runs the counter will speak to you, where you'll discuss pastry. Continue to do this for each of the four cakes on the menu. Return one last time after eating all four and you'll unlock the "Mega Fruit Tart". Return to her every so often, as she'll have a Beautiful Seashell for you.

#25 - Hiroto Nasugawa.

Eat something at the Akaushimaru in the Hotel District and you'll speak to the man running the counter, who is the manager. He'll mention coming up with a new entree. Leave the area and come back later and he'll mention having lost the recipe to his new entree, and you'll have to find it. Retrace his steps back to M Side Cafe and you'll find it near the lower cafe seating as a sparkling object. Pick it up and bring it back. Next time you order at either Akaushimaru, you'll be able to get the "Beef & Pork Combo Bowl".

#26 - Kenji Tanago.

In Chapter 6, this fellow will appear in the Shichifuku Parking Lot. He'll challenge all comers to try and hit him. Pay him 5000 for the opportunity. I got a hit on him by doing a Leapfrog and slapping him in the back of the head. You get 50,000 yen for the win. Come back later and do it again for another 50,000 yen and he'll help you in street fights.

#27 - Hanae Ida.

This young lady runs the counter at the Smile Burger in Theater Square. Once you buy something, she'll mention a social media thingy where you take pictures with employees. When taking a picture, make sure you at least tap up on the D-Pad to put your smirk on (Yagami's not very emotive). Leave and come back and Hanae will mention that you're in a good standing, but will need to take another one. This time you'll have new expressions unlocked. Double tap Up to flash a larger smile before you take the picture. Leave and come back and you'll have won the competition, which will give you access to the "Legendary Smile Set" on the menu for either Smile Burger. You can also come visit her once in a while and she'll have a Four Leaf Clover for you.

#28 - Alice Ino.

Go to the Poppo on Showa St. and speak to the lady at the counter. He'll mention a music fair promotion that they're doing. For every 700 yen you spend at each of the branches, you'll get a point. Get ten points, and you'll get a record. So, spend 7000 yen at a Poppo and boom, a record for your office. Buy 7000 yen worth of goods there and you'll get the Poppo Showa MFLP record.

#29 - Sota Nonamura.

Go to the Poppo on E. Shichifuku and speak to the guy at the counter. Like the other Poppo, he's involved in the music fair promotion. Buy 7000 yen worth of goods there and you'll get the Poppo E. Shichifuku MFLP record.

#30 - Kyoshiro Asamura.

Go to the Poppo on W. Shichifuku (near the Genda Law Office) and speak to the guy at the counter. Like the other Poppo, he's involved in the music fair promotion. Buy 7000 yen worth of crap there and you'll get the the Poppo W. Shichifuku MFLP record.

#31 - Dwayne Cruise.

Go to the Poppo on Tenkaichi St. and speak to the guy at the counter. Like the other Poppo, he's involved in the music fair promotion. Buy 7000 yen worth of garbage there and you'll get the the Poppo Tenkaichi MFLP record.

#32 - Noburo Hiranuma.

This friend will become available after completing the Side Case "Honey Trap". Head to Shellac to find Hiranuma hanging out. Speak to him and he'll ask for a picture of Kotatsu so he can get a story out of it. Head down Senryo Ave. and you'll spot him outside a club in a barker jacket. Get a shot of him (there's no real photo op here) and give it to Hiranuma for a quick 50,000 yen . For the next job, you'll have to come back after the Side Case "Interview with the Detective". He'll mention Bram-sama and send you to Park Boulevard. Head to roughly where the media event took place in that Side Case and you'll spot him. Make sure you get a decent shot of his face on the picture and return to Shellac for another 50,000 yen . Last one requires two things: nighttime, and a good vantage point. You're looking for a white crow. Head to Tenkaichi St., and the building where Lullaby Mahjong is. Head to the back fire escape and climb up to the roof. Proceed across the roof until you find stairs that get even higher, and you'll see the crow at the very top. Zoom in as far as you can and make sure the crow is in the center of the frame when you get your shot. You'll get 100,000 yen for this one.

#33 - Noboru Tateyama.

After you start up your Quickstarter App, head to the southwest corner of the map and you'll find a guy near the road. Speak to him and you'll automatically offer the Quickstarter app as a means to increase his funds. Once you fund his first goal, speak to him again.

#34 - Kaede Sanada.

Go to the Quadra Garden in the Hotel Deborah. As you enter, she'll have some difficulty speaking to an English-speaking customer. You'll step in and automatically help her. Leave and come back later and she'll ask you to help her with an English word that sounds like "cabbage". Say "Didn't you mean baggage?" for the correct answer. Leave once again and come back and she'll ask another question. The answer is "They wanted to take food to go". Leave one more time and come back and you'll complete the friendship and the "Molten Cheese Tart" will be added to the menu. Also, she'll give you a Beautiful Seashell every so often when you visit her.

#35 - Naotaro Terahara.

This is the clerk at Le Marche. Basically visit once (once Friends become available), leave and come back later and the clerk will remember you. The first visit is discussing the idea of a new suit. On your second visit back, you'll help deal with an irate customer. Beat him down and Terahara will offer to make you the suit free of charge. Come back later and you'll get a Tailored Suit .

#36 - Goro Moroboshi.

This one is found automatically in the story in Chapter 2. Once you help him save Kondo, head down to the sewers and speak to him again and you'll be interrupted by Kondo needing a blood transfusion. You'll have to gather people with Type O blood. Head over to Public Park 3 and speak to the homeless guys there and you'll bring the right people back to the sewer. This will max out the friendship and Moroboshi will add Medium and Large sized Medical Kits to his stock.

#37 - Takemitsu Owner.

In Chapter 7, after you save the owner of Takemitsu as part of the story, return there to defeat some more shakedown artists. Leave and come back and you'll fight a grand total of ten bad guys. You'll get some Takemitsu Yokan and some Takemitsu Sakuramochi for each of these victories, which are full heals.

#38 - Shin Fujimori.

You'll meet this guy early in Chapter 6 as part of the story. He'll basically open up the Quickstarter app for you and you'll immediately get progress with him. Once you back a project, he'll reappear at the south end of Nakamichi,

#39 - Kazuhisa Norimoto.

Go to Café Mijore and approach the counter. The server will get flustered but serve you, mentioning a woman named Miharu who he has his eye on. Return later and you'll find Miharu herself at the counter. Return again and Norimoto will be there. Return again and Miharu will be there. Return a fifth time and Norimoto will be there. Return a sixth time and Miharu will be there. Return a seventh time and Norimoto will be there. Return an eighth time and Miharu will be there. Return a ninth time and you'll close things out with Norimoto. One more time and you'll close out with Miharu. Once you finish, you'll unlock the "Special Hayashi Rice". Also if you come by every so often, he'll have a random Pyroxene material for you.

#40 - Miharu Shima.

After starting the friendship with Norimoto at Café Mijore, return and Miharu will be at the counter. This is basically done in tandem with Norimoto above, so just refer to that. If you talk to her after becoming friends, every so often she'll have a random Pyroxene material for you.

#41 - Shun Isaka.

This guy appears on two conditions: you're at least in Chapter 10, and you've evaded the police at least once. To get the police to appear, get into a fight and let it go long enough for sirens to start sounding. Once the cops show up, simply get away from them without getting caught and you'll have evaded them. At that point, Isaka will show up just south of Ikinari Steak. Speak to him and he'll ask you to chase him. Oblige him and you'll get 30,000 yen for completing the chase. Speak to him again and chase him again. You'll get 50,000 yen this time as well as the Skill Book Art of the Thunder Fist .

#42 - Ebisu Pawn Owner, Fukutsu.

The owner of Ebisu Pawn will only initiate friendship with you once you pick up one of the abstract paintings available in various locations. These will be items that have "quotes" around their capitalized name. Once you have one, Fukutsu will ask to buy it off you.

"Sakura" can be earned in Paradise VR in the Middle Standard course as a reward for having five dice or more. "Tsubaki" can be earned in L'Amant for 5000 chips. "Ume" can be earned in the Dragon's Palace gambling hall for 5000 tags. "Botan" can be earned in the Dragon's Palace casino for 5000 chips. "Suzuran" can be bought from Onodera for 500 SP.

Once you sell all five to him, he'll give you a 10% extra cash on any items you sell him. Very handy.

#43 - Toshiro Koizuka.

When Chapter 6 starts and you're back on the streets, head to your Agency and you'll help Tomioka with the shutter on the building. She'll ask you to work for Koizuka part-time to help cover your rent. Koizuka is a locksmith on Senryo Ave., so head there and he'll give you a job to open a lock somewhere. There's nothing particularly special about any of the jobs. The more expensive a job is, the more difficult the lock will be, but the money isn't all that hot anyway. Half are Lockpicking, half are Thumb Turn Bypasses. Complete any five jobs to complete the friendship.

#44 - The Hermit of the Dragon's Palace, Iyama.

This friend is met automatically through the story in Chapter 5. He'll teach you about Extracts. You raise his friendship by brewing new extracts and bringing him the completed ones. Each new extract you bring will allow you access to a new tier of extracts.

First is "Throw", which can be made with two Empty Bottles and two Twigs. Empty Bottles can be found on Pink Street in various corners and hideaways. Twigs can be found on Park Boulevard on the side of the road with Kamurocho Hills. Second is "Power Attack", which can be made with two Dented Carbon and two Bronze Plates. Enemies can drop Bronze Plates or you can buy them from Ebisu Pawn. Dented Carbon can be found around town and also at Ebisu. Third is "Stealth", which can be made from five Tuna Onigiri, five Tuna & Egg Sandwiches, four Fresh Tuna Cat Foods, and two Sushi Sets, all of which can be bought at various Poppo stores. Fourth is "One-Two Knockout", which can be made from four Exquisite Screws (buy from Ebisu or find in various indoor areas), two Old Circuits (Ebisu), two Mysterious Stones (pickups around Ebisu Pawn), and four Gold Tuna Cat Food (Onodera's shop in the sewers).

Once you turn that fourth one in, you'll get access to the five-star rarity Extracts and maximize the friendship. Return to him every so often to get an Eye of the Dragon .

#45 - Yosuke Saotome.

This guy will become available once you complete the Side Cases "Twisted Professor" and "Twisted Groper". Go to the Men's Entertainment Box on Shichifuku St. just north of Millennium Tower. Yosuke will be working as a barker. Take him up on the offer and he'll mention Madoka at "Apple Pie", which is on Tenkaichi St., two floors below Lullaby Mahjong. Speak to the clerk there to request her. Once you finish with her, return to Yosuke. He'll want you on the lookout for a guy who isn't too perverted. One of the men you can offer is Ryan Acosta, once you finish the friendship with him. Another is Kenji Tanago. A third is Ryo Sazuki. The last is Tashiro-kun, meaning you won't be done this one until at least Chapter 12. Once all four are taken care of, speak to Yosuke at his normal spot, then leave, come back, and speak to him again, and you'll complete the friendship. You can return to him periodically to receive a Cigarette Butt .

#46 - Shinzato Madoka.

Once you begin the friendship with Yosuke, you'll soon make friends with this lady, a hostess at Apple Pie. It's possible that you cannot pass this friendship until you've unlocked the "Barfly" skill, which will let you have a drunkenness of 7, but I haven't confirmed this. Anyway, continue to visit her at Apple Pie. Sometimes you'll be able to handle your drink. Sometimes you won't. Make it a priority to get the other drunkenness skills. Eventually, you'll get it so you can continue to chat with Madoka. Also, if she offers you a "service", accept it. From here on out, you'll only be able to complete her friendship if you complete Yosuke's above. Once that's done, speak to her outside Apple Pie one last time and you'll complete the friendship. This will likely be the last one you complete.

#47 - Kazufumi Kamaguchi.

This friend first appears outside of the building with Lullaby Mahjong in it, and will only do so partway through Chapter 4, once you reacquaint yourself with the Keihin Gang. Beat down the Kasai guys and Kamaguchi will introduce himself as a moneylender. He'll ask you to find Kasai and Honda in the city. Do this once the threat level is up. Turning in Honda and Kasai will get you 150,000 yen for each. This lets you use the Hangout at Turtle Financing for information if needed.

#48 - Hideaki Deguchi.

Once you complete the Side Case "Reckless Aspirations", you can find Deguchi outside of Stardust. Approach and he's just about to be fired by Seiya. Talk to them and you'll be challenged to be a better host than Deguchi. First, your tasks is to find a cute girl in red and getting a picture. To do so, go to the park in Tenakichi Alley to find a young lady wondering where Bar Tender is. Speak to her and ask her "Going somewhere?" then ask to take her there. Once you're there, take a picture with her. The next girl to find has to be a student. First, head to Club SEGA on Nakamichi to find a lost kid. Now go to the east side of the Akaushimaru to find his older sister. Lead her over and you'll reunite them. Your victory is interrupted because it seems like Deguchi is about to get his face pushed in. Step over and beat up the guy, then you'll both head back to Seiya. Encourage Deguchi to keep trying at his host job and you'll complete the friendship. You'll now find him hanging out at Kanrai with the other hosts, and he'll periodically give you a Mysterious Stone .

#49 - Kunio Ichinose.

Go to Ikinari Steak and order some food. As you leave, you'll be approached by the president of the company, who is a real person that exists. You'll have a conversation that really seems to be just an advertisement for Ikinari Steak. Leave and come back later and you can have another conversation (no need to buy anything). Come back one more time to find the president's assistant. Speak to him and Ichinose will arrive. This will complete this beyond-sappy friendship that is basically a commercial for Ikinari Steak.

#50 - Yurika Tachibana.

Once Friends became available, complete a game of Mahjong in either Lullaby or Modern. Yurika will brazenly stride into the parlor and declare Tachibana Mahjong open on Nakamichi Alley. Head over to the establishment and speak to Yurika outside it. She'll let you in and you can play Wareme Mahjong. Play one round and she'll be happy you had fun. The next task is to win with the wareme on your side. Once you do that, you'll technically compete the friendship. She'll also give you additional hands to get (Pinfu, All Triplets, Half Flush) and if you accomplish these, she'll give you Gambling Cheat Items, making her a useful source for those. As an added bit of trivia, Ms. Tachibana is a real person who hosted a mahjong TV show in Japan for a few years.

Previous: On the Streets Next: Girlfriends.

CyricZ started writing to get all the thoughts in his head about video games onto paper and it got out of hand.

If you're looking for other guides by him, you can search the Yakuza series or the LEGO series on GameFAQs.

© 2022 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.